Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Great Birthday Week

What a great birthday week! It started off a little hard with the adjustment back from having the girls gone for a few days at the grandparents, but Wednesday, my actual birthday was awesome. Seth took off work all day so that I could have a day to myself. I got to sleep in, go on a walk with my dog, shopping, and a massage. The best part of the day was when I came home from my massage, Savannah and Emily greeted me at the door and yelled "Happy Birthday! We made you a cake!" Seth had taken them to the grocery store to get a cake mix and frosting and then they all came home and baked the cake together. The girls love to help with baking, so they were so proud and excited about the birthday cake.

Then, today I got to hang out with a good friend while our kids played, then we even got some walking in. Later I took another friend's kids to play at the park and McDonald's with Emily and Savannah. They totally loved it! All four kids played so well together. The conversations in the van were entertaining as well. What a fun day!

No comments: