Friday, December 12, 2008

Funny Statements From Little Girls

So today I was talking to Emily and she told me her bottom hurt. I asked her if it was her diaper rash and she said yes. Then she yells "My butt hurts!". I then say to her, "Emily, in our house we say bottom". To which she replied, "At Grandma's house we say butt!". That pretty much sent me into a laughing fit. Now I know where she's been hearing the word butt used. Seth and I have been trying to figure it out, and the girls, especially Emily, seems to have great fun saying the word. Neither he or I use that word when we change their diapers, so my next guess was the Mother's Day Out program...but I really didn't think that would be the word of choice with the teachers. So, Grandma's to blame for this one--now we just have to figure out which Grandma says it. We're really not upset about it, it's really funny actually, we just couldn't figure out where they had heard the word butt.

No comments: