Friday, April 17, 2009

Code Yellow

Code Yellow...know what that means? At Target it means missing child or in my case, missing children. My mischievous girls got out of those really neat two-seater carts and ran away from me. By the time I got to the end of the isle--they were no where in sight--they run fast. I called their names, told them to come back--but nothing--not even a sound from them. So, I start to get annoyed, then nervous as I search the surrounding areas of the store. I finally see a sales associate and ask her if she's seen my girls and she radios a Code Yellow to all the other store employees. Want to know where they caught up with the girls? The FRONT DOORS!! AAAHHHH! Thank goodness they were together and people noticed them running freely out the door by themselves. This is the 3rd time this has happened since November. I am really considering buying those harness/leash devices for little kids.

No comments: