Monday, February 9, 2009

Duct Tape War

So, all last week Savannah took her diaper and pants off in her bed and then pottied on the sheets during naptime. Wednesday or Thursday I put duct tape over the diaper tabs. She took off her pants, but never figured out how to get the diaper off. Score: Duct tape 1, Savannah 0. Next day, no diaper off. Friday, pants off, diaper WITH duct tape off, potty in the bed--2 times. Saturday, diaper and duct tape off, pants off, no potty in the bed. Still very frustrating. So, Saturday night after work I went to every place in the mall that sells childrens clothing in search of overralls. I finally found some at JCPenny, though they are boys. Oh well, whatever works. Yesterday we put the duct tape over the diaper, and then put the overralls on backwards. Savannah woke up fully clothed. Today, same routine...we'll see if she gets out of them or not. I really hope this works. If it doesn't then I guess I'll have to find a one-piece pajamas without feet. I really hate buying clothes for just this purpose. I just wish she'd leave her diaper on.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I was just at Target (on 119th & SL)last night and they have denim overalls on the clearance rack. Good luck!!