Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today, however...not so good.

She did it again! Yes, Savannah resisted her nap with a vengeance today. And, stupid me forgot to put her in backwards jammies--so, after 2 hours Savannah is yelling and crying that she pottied on her floor and bed. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! WHY? Why does she do this? It makes me so mad. She's done this about 6 times now and her carpet is starting to stink! I even try to clean it with the pet stain spray...I think maybe she's pottied more times than I'm aware. This happened at 2:30 today--it is now 5:00pm and I'm still mad. I just really don't want to have much to do with Savannah today. She's been uncooperative, mean to Emily (who is sick by the way), and the whole pottying thing is just ridiculous. My own fault partly because Ieft her in regular clothes. But seriously! I think I should be able to trust her to keep her clothes on and not pee on the floor. Wrong I guess. On top of that she trashed her room again. So, I just now finished cleaning out her room--all of her toys are now in the basement except for a few stuffed animals and a handful of books. I even took shelves out of her closet so she couldn't try to reach the top shelf--yes, she's still trying to pull everything down. Tomorrow will be interesting...all that's left for her to do is empty out her dresser. If she does that, then I'm moving all of her clothes into Emily's room--not sure where I'll put them, but I'm determined to win this one. No more distractions in her room. I want it to be as boring as possible so that she'll have no choice but to give it up and take a nap. (Sigh......).

No comments: