Thursday, November 1, 2007

Good Day

Yesterday was such a good day with Emily and Savannah. They were both in really good moods most of the time and were as sweet as can be. They kept giving me lots of hugs and giving each other hugs, dancing, clapping their hands to "If You're Happy and You Know It". We tried a new vegetable side dish today. It was a butternut squash and apple casserole. I can't say that it was very good...okay, but I probably won't make it again. Emily, our little vegetable eater, loved it! She kept signing for more. I think she really like the apples, but she ate a lot of the squash as well. Savannah didn't seem to care for it much, eating only a few bites. She is a meat eater--loves all kinds of meat and lots of it.

Well yesterday evening was interesting. At first we didn't think we'd have any trick or treaters, but by 7:00pm we had about 7-8 small groups come by. The kids were so cute. I even got to talk to our neighbor, Corrine and meet her new (well she's 3 months old now) baby. We have been meaning to get together for several months, but as I said before, trying to coordinate that with two 14 month olds and their schedule is hard. Maybe as they get a little older it will be easier. Plus, I'm sure Corrine has been busy with the new baby and her other two children. Okay, that's all for now.

No comments: