Friday, November 2, 2007

A Reason For Everything

So, there was a reason for the girls' undesirable behavior yesterday...well at least Savannah's. Poor girl came down with a cold or some virus. Last night she was coughing a lot and ran a 100.4 fever. She didn't nap well, so she was so overtired by the end of yesterday. I had to get up with her around 11:30pm because she kept coughing so much it woke her up and she was crying pretty hard. I didn't want her to wake up Emily (they share a room), so I got her out of bed and cuddled her in the rocking chair for about 30 minutes. It seemed to help her a little because she went right back to sleep shortly after I put her back in bed. Today isn't looking good, though--you can just tell she feels awful. Another rough day ahead I fear. I just hope she gets to feeling a little better by tomorrow--we have plans to go shopping for their very first pair of sneakers. My brother gets a discount at the Stride Rite store, so he and his wife are coming over for lunch and then we're going shopping together. It's a family event!!

No comments: